Download Specifications PDFAssebly Instructions
Highly efficient, these compact and aesthetically pleasing low profilesector antennas are ideal for wall or pole mounted, low visibilityapplications, and are provided with tilt bracketry.
These 802.11 compatible antennas are available in a range of frequencies,and are suitable for point to point links, point to multi point links, ISM,WIFI, WLAN, MMDS, data/telephony and CCTV. Our antennas are IEEE 802.11compliant, and wireless LAN system, Bluetooth, Wimax and wifi system compatible
- Complies to ETSI EN 302 085 V1.1.1 (2000-06) CS3 and ETSI 302 085 V1.2.2 (2003-08) CS3
- Built in surge protection
- Easy to mount on poles or directly to walls and can be adjustably tilted
- Designed for indoor or outdoor use including tower mount Telco use
- Aesthetically pleasing and discrete
- Rear mounted N-type female panel mount connector as standard but right angled N-female panel mount connectors available on request.
- Material of radome: UV protected, Acrylic Capped ABS shock resistant plastic for maximum durability.
- Material of back: Plastic coated steel.
- Material of brackets: Galvanised steel 2mm for maximum strength / weight ratio
- Bracket fixing hole spacings:Suitable for up to 5cm diameter pole or 10cm diameter pole – please enquire.
- 3dBbeam120 x 15 degrees
- VSWR1.8 : 1
- Upper side lobe suppression-18dBi
- Back to front ratio27
- Cross pol ratio22
- Power rating50 W
- Impedance50 Ohms
- Surge protectionBuilt In
- Size (cm)43.5 x 22.5 x 7.5
- Mechanical tilt0 - 25 degrees
- Mounting pipe5cm
- MaterialsUV Stabilised Polystyrene PS Plastic
Notify me when product is back in stock